Archaeology and Faith-Based Mission
Contact us for more information on having an Archaeology-based presentation at your facility. Topics include Extra-biblical evidence for the Old Testament (Torah), Extra-biblical evidence for the New Testament - Jesus (Y'Shua), Biblical Archaeology, The Temple Mount, Petra, and Islam. We also provide Holy Land History, Travel through the Holy Land, Historic Travel, and presentations on related subjects.
Greg is available to make presentations to your fellowship, club, or church
Greg is an engaging speaker in person - if you are near Prescott, or via Zoom. Here is a short list of some of his subjects:
- What Every Believer Should Know About Islam - Is Islam Really the Religion of Peace?
- Archaeology of the Temple Mount - Is the Temple Mount Really Jewish?
- Jesus vs. Muhammad - Comparing the Words of Each
- Geography of the Holy Land - Is it only desert?
- Extra Biblical Support of the Old Testament - It is Written in Stone!
- Traveling the Greek Isles with Saint Paul - If Paul had a camera…
- Go Now to Shiloh! - Archaeology of Israel’s First Holy City
- The Hebrew Roots of our Faith - We’re all Jews!
- The Biblical Importance of City Gates - They were not just doors, yah know…
- Let’s Visit Israel - Pictorial Journey to the Holy Land
- Let’s Visit Jerusalem - Pictorial Journey to the Holy City
- Join the IDF! - For three weeks…
- Historicity of the Torah - The Extra Biblical Support
- Exploring Andalusia - The Myth of Muslim Tolerance
- Discovery of Ai! - And digging Shiloh