Archaeology and Faith-Based Mission
Contact us for more information on having an Archaeology-based presentation at your facility. Topics include Extra-biblical evidence for the Old Testament (Torah), Extra-biblical evidence for the New Testament - Jesus (Y'Shua), Biblical Archaeology, The Temple Mount, Petra, and Islam. We also provide Holy Land History, Travel through the Holy Land, Historic Travel, and presentations on related subjects.
ALL NEW: There is one "live" presentation and 2 Zoom recordings
on our News & Events page toward the bottom.
Greg is available to make presentations to your fellowship, club, or church
Greg is an engaging speaker in person - if you are near Prescott, or via Zoom. Here is a short list of some of his subjects:
- What Every Believer Should Know About Islam - Is Islam Really the Religion of Peace?
- Archaeology of the Temple Mount - Is the Temple Mount Really Jewish?
- Jesus vs. Muhammad - Comparing the Words of Each
- Geography of the Holy Land - Is it only desert?
- Extra Biblical Support of the Old Testament - It is Written in Stone!
- Traveling the Greek Isles with Saint Paul - If Paul had a camera…
- Go Now to Shiloh! - Archaeology of Israel’s First Holy City
- The Hebrew Roots of our Faith - We’re all Jews!
- The Biblical Importance of City Gates - They were not just doors, yah know…
- Let’s Visit Israel - Pictorial Journey to the Holy Land
- Let’s Visit Jerusalem - Pictorial Journey to the Holy City
- Join the IDF! - For three weeks…
- Historicity of the Torah - The Extra Biblical Support
- Exploring Andalusia - The Myth of Muslim Tolerance
- Discovery of Ai! - And digging Shiloh